Kennett Area Senior Center In-Kind Donation Guidelines
Thank you so much for considering donation of your household items to the Kennett Area Senior Center! Our Center is a non-profit charitable organization serving seniors in Kennett and nearby areas. Your donation will help us to support seniors through a wide array of Nutrition, Health & Wellness, Information & Assistance, and Volunteer programs. Below are general guidelines for donation. Please do not hesitate to call us with any questions that you may have at (610) 444-4819.
We accept most household items including:
- Glassware, dishes, utensils, cookware
- Small electronics (working)
- Holiday Items
- Puzzles with all of the pieces
- Stain-free bedding / towels
- Office supplies
- Small furniture
- Clean, stain-free clothing & handbags and shoes in good condition
Items we cannot accept:
- Books (consider donating to the Avon Grove Lion’s Club Book Barn (610) 255-4455
- Medical equipment such as walkers, wheel chairs, or commode chairs (you may wish to consider donating these item to the Avon Grove Lions Club (610) 255-4455
- Incontinence products
- Full sets of dishes
- Any item which is broken, contains mildew or a has a musty smell
Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 9:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
If you cannot stop by during this time, please call (610) 444-4819 to arrange an appointment.
Drop Off Location:
Kennett Area Senior Center (1 block south of the Country Butcher)
427 S. Walnut Street
Kennett Square, PA 19348
We have easy, on-site parking!
Get in Touch. Get Involved.
Vivamus suscipit tortor eget felis porttitor volutpat. Nulla quis lorem ut libero malesuada feugiat. Vivamus suscipit tortor eget felis porttitor volutpat. Proin eget tortor risus.