Information & Assistance Coordinator
She is available by appointment to discuss your needs and assist in determining the appropriate resources needed.
Call or email to make an appointment and discuss your needs.
Kennett Area Senior Center Provides These Services
- Assisted Senior Program
- Information and Referral Services
- LiHeap Energy Assistance
- Medicare \ Medicaid Counseling
- Rent Rebate Assistance
- Senior Food Box (monthly from Chester County Foodbank)
- Tax preparation assistance (AARP)
- AARP Safe Driver Course
- Reading or filling out forms
Things to know about Medicare Fall Open Enrollment
- Medicare Open Enrollment Period begins on October 15 and ends on ends December 7, with changes effective on January 1.
- Certified Medicare APPRISE counselors are available for free by appointment.
- Annual opportunity for Medicare enrollees to review their current Medicare health and drug coverage and make changes.
- Last year people who had Medicare Open Enrollment appointments at the Kennett Area Senior Center and made changes to their health and/or drug plans saved $40,000 dollars!
- Appointments are now being scheduled!
- Call the Kennett Senior Center today! 610-444-4819
- Appointment Dates:
Thursday, October 25
Friday, November 9
Tuesday, November 20
Thursday, November 29